Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    VA, MD, NC to Phoenix or CA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

VA, MD, NC to Phoenix or CA Login/Join

posted
Looking for Blue Ridge or Appalachian mountains. Need someone from east to move to Phoenix or Yucca Valley CA to complete a 3 way or 4 way trade. Call 765 252 7293

Posts: 82 | Registered: 08 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still waiting to hear from you! Anyone near mountains to IN is a possibility too. Seniority 1996.

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
i'll take Phoenix, if your party would come abit further west to 30 min. from IN-IL in border to Joliet..

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry....way the wrong direction. Thanks anyway.

posted Hide Post
Still looking to move.

posted Hide Post
hi, im looking for someone who wants the virgina area to complete a 3-way from atl to dallas and me from va to atl.....if interested let me know.. 757-897-3741 rodney

Posts: 43 | Location: hampton rds va | Registered: 02 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dale, I am at Mesa, AZ looking for a three way to move to Florida, if we can make find a way to make this happen just let me know. I will be ready by next summer. Thanks.

Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in Indiana and have someone from Yucca Valley, CA who wants Indiana. So Rodney we will need to find someone from Dallas who wants Indiana to do your 3 way trade.

posted Hide Post
thanks dale for thinking about my offer but im going to have to withdraw it.....my dallas contact chose to go to dallas as a ptf to be with fam..... thanks anyway!!!
im still open though, if another 3-way comes up to get me to atl!!!!

Posts: 43 | Location: hampton rds va | Registered: 02 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post