Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    NEED TO SWAP- Orlando, FL to Northern NJ FAMILY REASONS!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NEED TO SWAP- Orlando, FL to Northern NJ FAMILY REASONS!! Login/Join

posted
Hello, I am wanting to find anyone in the northern NJ area(might consider nyc as well) that might be interested in swaping with me to Orlando, FL. I am in need to make a swap ASAP due to my family reasons.

Orlando is a beautiful place to live, no state taxes, and beautiful large homes are in really good prices! All great atractions are near and a great place to raise a family.

If interested please reply to thread or PM me at anytime. Thank you.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 03 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
check out lettercarrier11 add he's in Jersey wanting Orlando

Posts: 47 | Registered: 18 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my name is ralph. i'm in long island, ny. i have a carrier in elizabeth, nj. he wants to come to lond island, i want to go to orlando. maybe we can do a 3-way swap. can you tell exactly where in orlando your office is and what town you live in? i will try and send you a private message with some more contact info.

Posts: 9 | Location: Port Washington | Registered: 30 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i couldn't figure out how to send you a private message so if you're interested in the possible 3-way swap i offered, please call me(917-683-1337) or email me(yanktattoo7@aol.com). hope to hear from you.

Posts: 9 | Location: Port Washington | Registered: 30 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, sorry I wasnt able to reply to you sooner. I would be interested in the swap but what concerns me is the three way swap since I dont know much on how that works. how long would I have to be in the long island office? or is there a way to speak to the postmasters to see if they can help us out with this to do the three way swap to get to our final destinations automatically?

Thank you very much.

posted Hide Post
hi im located in north central nj im a regular but a carrier in my office who is a ptf its interested in locating to orlando... my office its at new brunswick nj, middlesex county

Posts: 24 | Registered: 01 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thank you for the notice mabel, I am going to see if that would work as that would not be a bad idea at all. thank you.

posted Hide Post
Hello, for your info 3ways are possible I just got one. You would swap with the person who office you want and that person would go to the office they want and etc. But once you started the process just be ready to move. You can request a move date that you all three agree on. Just write a letter requesting it to the postmaster's involved. But once it's process you got to be there on your transfer date to start work. Good Luck!

Posts: 69 | Registered: 17 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi give me your email and ill give you his mine is mabelnj38@comcast.net

Posts: 24 | Registered: 01 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
I am Jose Melendez and I too have family reasons I'm trying to make my way to PR. I work in great city called New City, NY 10956, 10min from NJ you can checked on Mapquest. My office have 30 routes and a lots of overtime. I recently was in the process of making a mutual swap but I haven't heard from the guy anymore I guest he backout but anyway he had bad discipline so I don't think it was going to happen. If your interested call 860-276-7910. Seriously.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 20 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still interested in swap to N NJ? Is Patterson NJ close to where u want? What area r u in Orlando? Can u swap asap?

Posts: 21 | Registered: 02 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think Postman7 already swapped with a ptf in mahwah, nj. His last post is from 10/09!!

Posts: 89 | Registered: 09 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a ptf in watertown and oakville connecticut,I wanna go to florida call 203-419-6770.

Posts: 41 | Registered: 12 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey postman7 I'm in nyc close to nj and i'm interested in swaping with you please let me know if your interested call me at 347-299-1530

Posts: 18 | Registered: 10 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by postman7:
Hello, I am wanting to find anyone in the northern NJ area(might consider nyc as well) that might be interested in swaping with me to Orlando, FL. I am in need to make a swap ASAP due to my family reasons.

Orlando is a beautiful place to live, no state taxes, and beautiful large homes are in really good prices! All great atractions are near and a great place to raise a family.

If interested please reply to thread or PM me at anytime. Thank you.

HI!! MY NAME IS IVETTE, I HAD BEEN LOOKING TO GO TO ORLANDO. IM IN NYC. 15 MINUTES AWAY FROM NJ. ACCESSIBLE TO EVERY FREEWAY, TUNNEL, BRIDGES. I WORK AT A NICE OFFICE, I HAVE 14 YEARS IN THAT OFFICE. I AM READY TO GO TODAY! MY ENTIRE FAMILY IS THERE. IF YOU ARE READY LET ME KNOW. MY EMAIL IS DEEPMERMAID@AOL.COM AND WE WILL TALK AND MAKE THIS HAPPEN ASAP. LIKE I SAID, NORTHERN,NJ IS ONLY MINUTES AWAY. I GO TO NORTH BERGEN EVERY DAY AND I MAKE IT IN 20 OR 25 MINUTES. LET ME KNOW!! EMAIL ME AT ANY TIME!!
THANK YOU!!

Posts: 34 | Location: radio city station/ new york city | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post