Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    need Missouri or Arkansas from Tucson AZ or Seattle WA
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

need Missouri or Arkansas from Tucson AZ or Seattle WA Login/Join

posted
Really need a transfer from Tucson AZ or 3 way (have a Seattle willing) to go to South MO or North Arkansas.....Our house is in Theodosia MO...so Mountain Home West Plains, Branson, any of those would be great! Please help us out.

Posts: 46 | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
would Norman OK possible work? or a straight trade to Joliet, IL.

LMK Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rod, I have someone from Olympia WA who wants to come to Tucson if you can find MO to WA. Olympia is the capital cith about an hour south of Seattle. let me know.

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rod how about St.Louis? Mike 618 789-2834

Posts: 9 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: 05 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what are some near by small towns to you? What is your Sen. Date? Might work.

posted Hide Post
i live 20 miles south of branson, mo. i am looking for anywhere near jacksonville, il.

Posts: 28 | Registered: 15 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Kari,

Would Joliet, IL be close enough? and we can do a 3 way with rodzilla.....LMK

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com 815-685-9374

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is Joliet IL too far for you to go?

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, Someone from Joliet IL will come to Tucson if you want we can 3way! email me hevs4angels@msn.com

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
crap, it says kari is a rural carrier

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
could possibly talk to my Postmaster to see if she would take Rural Carrier in my spot. She once told me she would take PTF in my place, seeing we have too many regulars in our office and not enough PTFs.

posted Hide Post
not sure what it would be like to go from a city carrier to rural. There is no insurance right?

posted Hide Post
joliet is too far. we have insurance too.

posted Hide Post
Let us know if you change your mind about the distance, if we all make the transfer we will all be traveling to work, but we have been on here so long, it is a slim chance that any of us will get the exact town we want. What is the pay and benifits of a rural? You can email me direct if you want hevs4angels@msn.com

posted Hide Post
rural carriers are regular employees. im sorry that is just too far.