Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Dallas/Fort Worth, TX to San Bernardino, CA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX to San Bernardino, CA Login/Join

posted
My name is Moses, I am a City Carrier, have been with the post office since December 1994. I would like to transfer back to CA to be closer to my family and because my wife's employer is transferring her to San Bernardino, CA. I am interested in San Bernardino or surrounding areas. If interested please email me at maguirre720@yahoo.com

Posts: 8 | Location: Dallas/Fort Worth, TX  | Registered: 03 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know this is a longshot, but I live in Sacramento Ca. Probably 6 hours from San Bernardino. I am trying to get to Fort Worth area. I am willing to go as a P.T.F. and have been waiting for a call. Any information is helpful. It would be much better to go with a trade. Thanks Ron

Posts: 14 | Registered: 21 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ron, but I really need San Bernardino area, my wife is being transferred to that area, so I need to stay within a few miles of San Bernardino, thanks!

Posts: 8 | Location: Dallas/Fort Worth, TX  | Registered: 03 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey how about a three way? Someone from San Bernardino area to Sacramento. Any takers?

Posts: 14 | Registered: 21 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post