Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Phoenix AZ to coastal California
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Phoenix AZ to coastal California Login/Join

posted
Regular carrier 6-06 looking for transfer to coastal areas from San Francisco all the way to San Diego. Feel free to email text or call if you have questions.
Rashid
480-560-5770
rashid---@hotmail.com

Posts: 6 | Registered: 29 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Rashid,

I know this is a far fetch from califoria but I am a carrier in Tempe,Az hoping to get a mutual to one of the Phoenix stations. If your interested or may know somebody that would like to trade please let me know. My email is lionkngg@q.com or call me at 602-810-4181
Thanks
COREY S.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 14 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Corey,
I will ask around and see if anybody would like Tempe. I'm at Arcadia station right now but once you're in Phx you can bid to any station available. Also maybe we could try a 3way transfer if someone in CA wants Tempe. I'll keep in touch

posted Hide Post
Ok Thanks I really appreciate it.
COREY S.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 14 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just to clarify, I don't need to be right on the beach but the closer the better. Will also consider Ventura Co. including Simi Valley area, Orange Co. Irvine, Anaheim, etc. Oceanside area, San Diego area, San Fran....any takers?

posted Hide Post
Hey I am still looking for someone to switch in San Deigo.. So if you see anyone from MN wanting AZ.. Let do a three way.. I have still been looking.

Posts: 25 | Registered: 26 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much. Yeah sounds good I'll keep an eye out.

posted Hide Post
Also open for 3way 4way trades. Who wants Phoenix?

posted Hide Post
Also now considering Dallas, Richardson, Plano, McKinney TX. San Antonio Austin Tx areas along with Coastal CA San Diego San Fran Orange Co Ventura Co. Who wants Phoenix?

posted Hide Post
looking for austin tx go to phx then go to dana point then dana point go to austin three ways ..

Posts: 35 | Location: Dana Point, Ca near by Laguna Beach, Ca | Registered: 16 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In Bullhead City, AZ Trying to get to Phoenix area. Tempe would be ideal. Seniority date 09/06

Posts: 9 | Registered: 21 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post