Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anyone in Plano, Allen, McKinney, Frisco Texas area looking at Seattle area?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone in Plano, Allen, McKinney, Frisco Texas area looking at Seattle area? Login/Join

posted
Renton - Seattle suburb. Close the water and close to the mountains.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ratpack007,

Posts: 30 | Registered: 14 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I will be intrested, from CANOGA PARK,CA (LA Area).

Posts: 80 | Registered: 28 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your response, but CA is a bit too expensive for us.

posted Hide Post
are you interested in northwest Indiana. Its very affordable lifestyle. Close to Chicago and Detroit.

Posts: 64 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Actually, we are really hoping for Texas to be close to my daughter. Indiana would be a bit too cold for my wife.
Thanks for asking.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ratpack007,

posted Hide Post
Lol....In the winter it can get cold...But its so beautiful.

Anyway I hope you can get Texas and be close to your daughter soon.

I hope someone can help you out.....

Posts: 64 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what is weather like up there? how many hours average a week? dont know if you would consider, since im a ptf. my commute is about 23-30 minutes in the morning from frisco

ptf in dallas, tx.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 31 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the information, Suflex.

Phatone: Where are you in becoming regular? If you are interested, this might buy us both time to sell homes, etc. However, if you are 10th on the list, it could take you time to make regular. Regardless, let's talk.

posted Hide Post
ive been down here in dallas district (via ereassign) since Jan of 06. was regular before coming down here. it maybe a while before making regular. the last time someone made regular was last december. im looking around, sick of dallas the city. but if i make regular soon, ill post it. im unattached, so i can basically go at anytime. routes at the station im at are usually businesses, mixed with apts. there are a few walking routes, for lower senority carriers. no all mounted routes, basically a mix of everything on most routes. the walking routes have usually are on the sidewalk if not door to door. i would say the routes are shorter here than what i had at my previous station. there are other stations to bid, a little closer north than where im at.

posted Hide Post
let me send you an email. ill tell you what i know about this area based on my past few years here. what is your email address?

posted Hide Post
what is your date of hire?

Posts: 12 | Location: Waco, TX | Registered: 18 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
5/15/04 - how about you?

posted Hide Post
01/91

Posts: 12 | Location: Waco, TX | Registered: 18 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello, just signed up.. i live near fort worth side of dallas- work at grapevine (by DFW airport) i'm looking to move to northwest... are you interested in moving summer of 2009?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 27 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
call asap I'm in Carrollton, TX 214-587-9499

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post