Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    from atlanta to alexandria or pineville louisiana
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

from atlanta to alexandria or pineville louisiana Login/Join

posted
I am looking for someone who would like to move to atlanta ga that live in alexandria or pineville my seniorty date is dec 30 2000. so if you like please give me a call at 404 556 1353 thank you and ask for sally

Posts: 1 | Registered: 25 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello....I am looking to move to the ATL area, however I am currently living in Tyler, TX which is like 3 hrs away from Pineville or Alexandria, LA. I realize that is quite a distance, but not as far as you are now. :~) If you are interested please email me at: mahoganysplice2@yahoo.com. Thank you very much.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 29 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sally,

I want ATL! The northeast area of Atlanta. I'm in CT, seniority date is 12/94, if we could get someone for a three way swap that wants to go from LA to CT. it would work out!

Where is your office, in the city or surrounding towns? I looking for the Buford area, or general vicinity with 15 miles. How are those post offices, small, medium, or large, or is there one post office with many bidding stations?

If you know the region i'm interested in, could i call you and ask you a few questions, or should I contact you through this forum. I'm about to file an e reassign and want to make my choices count.

Thanks,

Moe

Posts: 6 | Location: CT | Registered: 12 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post