Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    I'm moving to Western NC FROM Tampa, FL area (St. Petersburg)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm moving to Western NC FROM Tampa, FL area (St. Petersburg) Login/Join

posted
Looking for someone who is willing to swap from somewhere within the areas of the Nantahala Forest Region - Western NC, Eastern Tennessee, North Eastern Georgia, or North Western South Carolina.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 02 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike J:
Looking for someone who is willing to swap from somewhere within the areas of the Nantahala Forest Region - Western NC, Eastern Tennessee, North Eastern Georgia, or North Western South Carolina.
Hello. If you are willing to move to Nashville TN, please let me know. I will love to move to FL. Thanks.

Posts: 39 | Registered: 07 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a bit too far West! Thank you though! Good luck!

Posts: 8 | Registered: 02 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a regular letter carrier in Sioux Falls, SD 3/23/03 considering the Tampa/Brandon/Apollo Beach area. Please keep me as an option to a possible 3-way trade if you are having trouble finding someone to come to Florida...I will!!

Posts: 29 | Registered: 25 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what about charlotte 7042225701

Posts: 21 | Registered: 15 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about rockhill sc south of Charlotte nc 321-945-5998

Posts: 94 | Registered: 19 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post