Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Suncoast distict to West palm beach area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Suncoast distict to West palm beach area Login/Join

posted
Anyone from the suncoast district looking to get to west palm beach area? Need someone to complete 3-way swap. Let me know
elvansilva08@yahoo.com

Posts: 53 | Registered: 30 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in venice , where in wpb ?

Posts: 39 | Registered: 22 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the branch is in riviera beach.

posted Hide Post
Debra call me if you hve time today. This is sam we were going to swap a few years ago but you didnt want to come to long island. I found a guy in west palm beach that needs to come back to long island. West palm beach wasnt where I wanted to end up, being that its much farther away from my family. But let me know. If it doesnt work out I'll just take west palm beach, being in florida is better than nothing. Ive been looking for years. 631-944-1545

posted Hide Post
I am in the Bronx with a seniority of 12/93 good clean record.. I am looking for west palm beach. I am in a good residential part of the Bronx NYC with plenty of overtime my assignment is combo 1 relay driver withg weekends off..Contact Isaac 347 219 2993

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sorry looing for someone from sun coast district that wants west palm beach.