Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Florida to North Carolina Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida to North Carolina Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Login/Join

Yahoo IM
posted
I am a floater in the heart of DOwntown Miami.I work in a great bidding area. Would like to move to the country near my family. Prefer Raleigh, Durham, Keri, Aeshville, Charlotte. Seniority date is 02/96. I am also willing to a three way if I can work it out. Serious inquiries only. (786)499-0066; (786)426-1372, or
Veromusic4@Yahoo.com

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OG1976:
I am a floater in the heart of DOwntown Miami.I work in a great bidding area. Would like to move to the country near my family. Prefer Raleigh, Durham, Keri, Aeshville, Charlotte. Seniority date is 02/96. I am also willing to a three way if I can work it out. Serious inquiries only. (786)499-0066; (786)426-1372, or
Veromusic4@Yahoo.com

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm looking for Florida if u know any1 that wants Pittsburgh pa I'm a go!

Posts: 197 | Registered: 22 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey i would love to be right where your at i am looking for a 3 way swap to make this work....I too want to be closer to my little girl...

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by veldiver:
Hey i would love to be right where your at i am looking for a 3 way swap to make this work....I too want to be closer to my little girl...

If you can find someone for a three way then I'm a go! ( veldiver)

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OG1976:
Veromusic4@Yahoo.com