Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anaheim, California. to Denver, Colorado. or Denver Metro
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anaheim, California. to Denver, Colorado. or Denver Metro Login/Join

posted
seeking mutual trans to Denver metro area to be closer to family. my seniorty date is april 1991.
also interested in a possible three way swap if anyone with like seniorty is looking to go from Denver metro area to Colorado springs. I have a possible trans from Colorado Springs to Anaheim now.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wlhommedieu,

Posts: 11 | Registered: 01 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think there was someone wanting Colorado to Redding, Ca. I would go to Anaheim. Office seniority May 1994

Posts: 47 | Location: Redding, Ca | Registered: 18 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
castle rock colorado? i need Redding. seniority is july 2005 but position is secure and vacation choices are still very good. Excellant smaller office to work in.

Posts: 41 | Registered: 18 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Greeley, CO one hour north of downtown Denver and my seniority date is 1988. If you are interested email me at dak42454@comcast.net to talk more.
Thanks,
Dan

Posts: 29 | Registered: 09 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dear Road-

Are you planning to go to Anaheim? (or maybe Redding?)

Steve

Posts: 47 | Location: Redding, Ca | Registered: 18 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Megan, I have a possible swap with a carrier in springs. his seniority is the same as mine. so as castle rock is closer to my fam in littleton, i still would have to take the years & a longer drive at this point. if things fall through with him i'll contact you. thanks & best of luck.

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update

Steve

posted Hide Post
k thanks for the update

posted Hide Post
Steve, did you work in Greeley at one time? Tell me about Redding. Dan
quote:
Originally posted by Whiteknuckler:
Dear Road-

Are you planning to go to Anaheim? (or maybe Redding?)

Steve

Posts: 29 | Registered: 09 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Private message sent to Dan

Boy I hope some kind of 2 or 3 way trade works out for someone(s)

Steve

posted Hide Post
Ok, so my carrier in CO springs backed out. Are Steve & Megan still interested?

posted Hide Post
I will contact you via email. Thanks. not positive Redding will work on my husbands side anymore, will get back to you after the weekend.
Thanks

posted Hide Post
Redding to Anaheim - yes

posted Hide Post
Ok Dan, talk to me about greeley.

posted Hide Post
Megan-

Redding, Ca is still available

Steve