Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Los Angeles to Arizona: Buckeye, Avondale/Goodyear area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Los Angeles to Arizona: Buckeye, Avondale/Goodyear area Login/Join

posted
Looking to do a swap soon. Bought a house in the buckeye area so me and my family can move in. My station is located just outside of the downtown area of Los Angeles (3mins away). Got a great route. Hate to leave it but I got to do what’s best for my family. If interested, e-mail me at aguzm@yahoo.com. My seniority date is March 2016.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 17 June 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry I got my e-mail wrong on the ad. It’s aguzm12@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
Make sure you put in ereasign requests for all the west valley offices. I transferred out from so cal and the whole process took exactly a year. I live in Buckeye, we like it here a lot better than California.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 05 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did that as well. Trying to maximize all my opportunities. How r u handling the heat over there?

posted Hide Post
I don't mind it but I was carrying in the desert in so cal before this. Sure beats trudging through feet of snow though.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 05 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hoping to be where you’re at right now. Still waiting