Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    From Miami to open options.......
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Miami to open options....... Login/Join

posted Hide Post
My name is Nick, I'm looking for a transfer to Miami Florida. I'm in Westchester NY, Scarsdale area, let me know if that is and option for you.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 28 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Woodbridge NJ? If so you can reach me at (848)203-2422.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 24 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, are you interested in Saint Louis? Very slow placed city. Overtime available. Email me at chelda91@aol.com

Posts: 8 | Location: Saint Louis, MO | Registered: 03 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Providence,Rhode Island.
4 seasons. Beaches. In and outta the state in 1hour. dontommasiello@gmail.com

Posts: 4 | Location: East side of providence, RI | Registered: 03 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whats up. Im in Port Saint Lucie. Small town. All driving routes. I have one of the nicest routes in the station. I did an Ereassign. But i want to go back to Miami. If your interested let me know or email me Sdeltoro86@gmail.com thanks

Posts: 27 | Registered: 23 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would Chicago do??

Posts: 112 | Registered: 25 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey... in East TN. SMALL town living, low cost of living, slow pace. Mountains, lakes, hiking, skiing and all four beautiful seasons. Small post office that I have been at the same post office 21 years. Call me if interested 423-297-7627 - Blaine

Posts: 34 | Registered: 14 June 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in the Bronx nice area Pelham bay park . 31 rts plenty of ot if desired and supervisors work well with employees they don’t have a chip on there shoulders. If you want more info please feel free to contact me 917 416 2383 raul

Posts: 56 | Registered: 08 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Portland Oregon?

Posts: 52 | Registered: 14 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, if you are interested in Plattsburgh NY...I have a three way with Albuquerque NM. One bid station and 4 seasons with all kind of outdoor activities. Let me know if interested. Larry 518-335-7732

Posts: 16 | Registered: 19 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in naples quiet city

Posts: 46 | Location: Naples Florida 34104 | Registered: 21 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Laz:
Southeast GA is where I'm interested in

Hey Laz im in Port Saint Lucie. Small town. 2 stations. Good cost of living. Not bad at all. Too quiet. Let me know. 3053993022

Posts: 27 | Registered: 23 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DORIN (from Portland) Would you be interested in Modesto, CA or Tulsa, Oklahoma?

heather_katie@hotmail.com. Will take any route (POV/LLV). CLEAN attendance and disciplinary history. Ready to sign! Need to move by Fall 2021.

Posts: 52 | Registered: 28 April 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would u consider swappin to sarasota fl?

Posts: 6 | Registered: 10 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking to get to Florida from NC

Posts: 23 | Registered: 02 October 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post