Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Sacramento, Ca to Modesto, Stockton, Tracy, Ca
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sacramento, Ca to Modesto, Stockton, Tracy, Ca Login/Join

posted
Seeking mutual exchange to Modesto, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Livermore, Lodi, Ca. Seniority 9/04. Want to be closer to home. Six offices to bid to & lots of OT in Sacramento.

Posts: 5 | Location: Sacramento, Ca | Registered: 22 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey Larry, is Salinas too far for you to consider?

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Salinas would be too far. I'm sorry but I think that's a 1 1/2 hr drive one way. Good luck

Posts: 5 | Location: Sacramento, Ca | Registered: 22 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bhullar, I have spoken to you before over the phone. Are you still a PTF? Have you become a regular carrier. If so I will be in contact. If your still a PTF, we would not be able to trade. Talk to you soon.

posted Hide Post
would you be interested in San Ramon, which is next to Livermore? email me at aatanyag@yahoo.com

Posts: 6 | Registered: 05 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post