Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    mutal transfer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

mutal transfer Login/Join

posted
from kissimmee,fl to st.george ut only 09/99 a city carrier send email marinesnake@AOL.COM

Posts: 17 | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Michael, I am responding back to you on your comments, there is nothing wrong with my station and my route, I have been working with the post office over 25 years, my route is NBU's, curve side and dismount. The reason I am posting a $10,000.00 transfer is because my daughter is ill and my parents are very old and need my support and help, now if you want to transfer with me just let me know. Thanks.

Posts: 77 | Registered: 31 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sorry about your daughter well thanks i will think about it i work in kissimmee,fl great office ot great supervisor not witch hunt we have 2 office 32 carriers one one ptf and 7 TE NO OPEN ROUTE MOST PTF WERE CONVERT TO T 6 HOW YOUR OFFICE how many carries in your office how many office how the supervisor what kind of route you have park and loop or drive or dismount or mix how your shop stweard how the apts there in MESA AZ

Posts: 17 | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here we got six stations, depending what kid of route you want, there is walking, dismount, all NBU's and some curve side route, in my station we got two shop steward, we got a excellent union president, management is OK. Nice place to work and nice place to retire, the rents are decent, is depending how much you want to spend and what area, there are from 450.00 one bedroom and up. Just let me know what I can find out for you if you decided to make this transfer. Thanks.

Posts: 77 | Registered: 31 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post