Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Don't You Want to Come To Atlanta?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don't You Want to Come To Atlanta? Login/Join

posted
Ga: Atlanta(3/86) to Phoenix,AZ or surrounding areas.Over 30 bidding stations,plenty of OT.Reasonable cost of living, lots of entertainment,plenty of sports, good weather year round. MUTUAL SWAPS ONLY and REGULARS ONLY.Moving for family reasons. Ramelda 770-365-7344 or rameldah@bellsouth.net

Posts: 11 | Registered: 07 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes I do...!!!!! Buttttttt I am still a PTF...did a transfer and now I am waiting 2 become a regular...Hope u dont give up..!!!

Posts: 6 | Registered: 17 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey nobites, where are you on the list for being a ptf? What is going on in Phoenix? Are they going to make you all regulars soon? I have heard that there are open routes, but they just aren;t making the PTF's regular to fill them. What can you tell me? I am in Tucson looking to get to Phoenix. Thanks!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post