Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Corpus Christi, Texas to Portland, Oregon or Surrounding Area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Corpus Christi, Texas to Portland, Oregon or Surrounding Area Login/Join

posted
Looking for a third party wanting to go to Corpus Christi, Texas from Portland, Oregon or surrounding area for a three way swap. Seniority date is Sep 2001.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 18 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey i'm from seattle wa area. i want dallas tx. i'll consider corpus christi , if would take auburn wa. i have for a transfer for 8 months now, and nothing has happened.my ereassignment hasn't come thru either. please consider getting as close as you can to the location you want with the mutual transfer, and also it won't affect your ereasignment application, you're in line with it. 253 269 2099 thanks.

Posts: 63 | Registered: 23 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Corpus and trying to get to San Antonio. I was looking for someone from Portland area so I could arrange a three way swap with another member that's trying to get to Portland area from San Antonio. Sorry for the confusion.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 18 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post