Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Tempe az to northern az, california, washington state and oregon.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tempe az to northern az, california, washington state and oregon. Login/Join

posted
Full time city carrier looking to transfer to one of above areas around july of 2013. Senority date is sept 2012. Currently stationed at the tempe apache branch with park and loop route full of shade directly next to ASU. Several carriers retiring in next year which will give opportunities to move around if wanted to do so. Tons of overtime and plenty of things to do in tempe. There are 3 stations in which to bid. Will consider all offers. Feel free to call me at 602-618-6823 my name is craig

Posts: 6 | Registered: 06 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Craig, would you be interested in wenatchee washington ? I know of possible three way trade if you are.

Posts: 104 | Registered: 15 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Craig,

I'm in Raymond WA. It's a tiny town (with a tiny office) on the coast. My seniority date is October (ish) of last year. There are only two routes in the office. As such, I have Saturdays off. Let me know if you want to know more. My e-mail is tychicusc1@gmail.com.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 13 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post