Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Tampa Fl to NY
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tampa Fl to NY Login/Join

posted
Name is Will.Fl to NY. Seniority date is 2005 and i wish to transfer due to Family reasons..All offers are considered.I can be reached by email Wpanchana777@yahoo.com and by cell.3477712094

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Will777,

william M Panchana

Posts: 12 | Location: Tampa FL | Registered: 14 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in going to Tampa let's talk senior date 5/14

Posts: 34 | Location: East Gun Hill Rd  | Registered: 30 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
where are you located in NY?

william M Panchana

Posts: 12 | Location: Tampa FL | Registered: 14 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bronx NY

Posts: 34 | Location: East Gun Hill Rd  | Registered: 30 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bronx is too far Sorry.Im looking for Long Island or Queens NY

william M Panchana

posted Hide Post
Would you consider Woodbridge NJ?senioirty date 11/14.Would love to go to Tampa, if your interested.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 24 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im sorry just Queens or Long Island Thanks

william M Panchana

posted Hide Post
Staten island?

Posts: 8 | Location: Staten Island, NY | Registered: 21 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sen date 99

Posts: 8 | Location: Staten Island, NY | Registered: 21 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my name is Donnel and I am located in Jamaica Queens I'm looking to come to Tampa FLorida

Donnel Richardson

Posts: 2 | Registered: 09 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any Interest in Great Neck?

Posts: 4 | Registered: 27 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
North Bronx
Senior 5/31/14

Picture of Renae
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Kansas City for Tampa?

Posts: 28 | Registered: 15 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Huntington station needing to get to Tampa…
If still interested we can talk

Posts: 4 | Registered: 10 August 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post