Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Orange Park, FL (suburb of Jax) to Seattle, WA or Surrounding Areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Orange Park, FL (suburb of Jax) to Seattle, WA or Surrounding Areas Login/Join

posted
Orange Park, FL (suburb of Jax) to Seattle, WA or surrounding areas. I will consider anywhere in Washington.

Seniority date 8/93. Moving to be with my daughter.

Anyone interested in moving to a tropical paradise? Lots of sunshine. Beaches, fresh water springs, year round outdoor fun! Affordable living and everything is close. You'll have the best of both worlds - incredible nature and big city living.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 03 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm looking for your area but am in North Cal, Know anyone wants a 3 way?

43K, LLV, bbrhinos@gmail.com
707-350-1522

Posts: 73 | Location: Clearlake, Ca | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi micheal b. would you be interested in the san francisco bay area? email rrayos3@yahoo.com

Posts: 87 | Registered: 25 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone interested in Seattle, WA? I'm trying to relocate to Long Beach, CA or surrounding area. Please text me @ 2064576263. Thanks!

Posts: 55 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Michael, can you contact me, I have some questions about Orange Park County. 615-568-4878.

Posts: 34 | Registered: 19 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post