Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    las Vegas NV to NY ,Queens, Long Island and will consider NJ
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

las Vegas NV to NY ,Queens, Long Island and will consider NJ Login/Join

posted
I am a regular city carrier in Las Vegas, NV looking for a mutual swap to Queens, NY or
New York City. (All offers considered) my seniority date is 5-18-91. There is no State Tax and great weather all year round.

If you need further information please feel free to email me at jbny@cox.net

Posts: 10 | Registered: 30 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey jerry,since vegas is a desirable place to go would you consider a threeway i am on long island 15 miles from queens i'm trying to get to the suncoast region of fl.if someone from this area is looking for vegas you could switch with them then i could switch with you let me know..

Posts: 167 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
levittown hicksville area

Posts: 167 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JERRY call me if ur interested in STATEN ISLAND, NEW YORK...347-288-7217

Posts: 24 | Location: New York | Registered: 26 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jersey guy
posted Hide Post
I am a carrier in East Brunswick nj 1/2 to mannahtan and the jersey shore senority date 1986 58 routes ot if desired call if interested Bill 732-841-5246 or 961- 7862 thank you .

Posts: 10 | Registered: 06 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jerry,
I'm interested in a swap to the Las Vegas area. I live in Bellport New York (Long Island) nice waterfront community, if you have any questions feel free to contact me @ JohnPaul10@optonline.net

Thanks

Posts: 2 | Registered: 10 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JohnPaul,

I emailed you, but I did not get a reply so if you are still interested in swapping to Vegas I need some more information from you. Like your seniority date and I have some more questions so let me know.

Thanks,
Jerry

posted Hide Post
Jerry
I replied to your email and was wondering if your still interested in moving out to NY?

Thank You
Johnpaul

Posts: 2 | Registered: 10 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jerry how about Baldwin, NY on Long Island. Voted 25th of best places to live in US by Money magazine and CNN. I am a regular carrier and my senority date is July 96. Email if interested in swapping or for more info. smurfpostal@yahoo.com

Posts: 3 | Registered: 24 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry:

JohnPaul,

I emailed you, but I did not get a reply so if you are still interested in swapping to Vegas I need some more information from you. Like your seniority date and I have some more questions so let me know.

Thanks,
Jerry

JohnPaul,

Sorry I did not see a reply from you maybe I missed it, I am still interested, but can you let me know your seniority date? I also need to have some more information from you.

Thanks,
Jerry

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MichaelS:
Jerry how about Baldwin, NY on Long Island. Voted 25th of best places to live in US by Money magazine and CNN. I am a regular carrier and my senority date is July 96. Email if interested in swapping or for more info. smurfpostal@yahoo.com

Michaels,

Yes, I am still interested in swapping I will check out Baldwin NY.

Thanks,
Jerry

Picture of WHITEHEAD
posted Hide Post
HI JERRY MY NAME IS ARTIE WHITEHEAD IAM INTERESTED IN SWAPPING, MY SENIORITY JAN 19 2001, IAM IN NYC ON 11 STREET AND 4 AVE IN THE BIG CITY OF NYC IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CALL ME AT (347)275-1374 OR EMAIL AT BRONXMOORE6@AOL.COM HOUR'S ARE 0700AM TO 1550PM

Posts: 9 | Registered: 08 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post