Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Looking to complete 3 way, need Mass. to FLA.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking to complete 3 way, need Mass. to FLA. Login/Join

posted
Anyone in Mass. want Hollywood, FLA. I'm in TX need to get to Boston & Hollywood FLA needs to get to TX

Posts: 45 | Registered: 27 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know a carrier in Holyoke mass about an hour from boston. He wants FL. I can ask him. He was looking my way but I have a three to ct.

Posts: 21 | Registered: 11 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks naomi, that's closer than where i am

posted Hide Post
I would love to go to Hollywood Florida but I am in NYC...If anyone from Mass wanna come down I am ready to move

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Donna my seniority is 12/93 and I have someone who is in Boston Mass and would swap with me so I can swap with you and then I can swap with deretta to go to Hollywood....let me know..

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Donna,can you email me when you get a chance I would like to ask a couple questions. Thanks!
Deb

Posts: 5 | Registered: 12 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi d deretta sorry it took so long I've been on vacation