Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Get me to the Smokies !!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Get me to the Smokies !!!!! Login/Join

posted
Looking for a swap to any area of the Smokies . regulars only , senority is 10/04 , plenty of OT if desired , very large city with lots of bidding stations . Tampa , Fl has lots to offer , let me know if interested !

Posts: 88 | Location: Tampa,fl | Registered: 09 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interstate in the Tampa area , please let me know .

Posts: 88 | Location: Tampa,fl | Registered: 09 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doesn't have to be now , I am flexible on a time period !

posted Hide Post
Let me know if there is any interest !

posted Hide Post
Florida anyone ?

posted Hide Post
?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ed Humphries:
Looking for a swap to any area of the Smokies . regulars only , senority is 10/04 , plenty of OT if desired , very large city with lots of bidding stations . Tampa , Fl has lots to offer , let me know if interested !
hey ed are you still looking i am in north ga not far from mountains if so text me at 614-668-2017

Posts: 49 | Registered: 25 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if your still looking I'm located in cleveland OH

Posts: 16 | Location: Cleveland Oh | Registered: 24 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post