Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Spokane, Wa to Las Vegas, Phoenix, California or Hawaii
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spokane, Wa to Las Vegas, Phoenix, California or Hawaii Login/Join

posted
Looking to go somewhere where it's warm all year around. Please call or text if you would like to come to Spokane. Prefer to stay on the west coast but I'm open to offers to anywhere it doesn't snow.

509-899-8633
Steven

Posts: 55 | Registered: 02 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking

posted Hide Post
I have been seeking a transfer from Portland, OR to Montana. Portland to Spokane would be something of a compromise for both of us since it does snow here occasionally. Should we discuss this?

My seniority date is June 2015.

Posts: 7 | Location: Portland, OR | Registered: 15 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I actually have a possible 3 way. There is someone in Phoenix looking to get to Portland. So you could come here I could go to Phoenix and he could go to where you are

posted Hide Post
I sent an email to the account listed on your profile page if you would like to discuss details.

Posts: 7 | Location: Portland, OR | Registered: 15 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't think I got your email. Shoot me an email to 2002blkta@gmail.com or call or text me at 5098998633

posted Hide Post
N_Hannon we can work out a 3 way trade if you want to go to Spokane, or if you want to go to Phoenix we can do a mutual transer. my email is theacidgod@yahoo.com

Phoenix is warm year round and you'll never have to deal with snow. I need to get to Portland area to take care of my pregnant partner. I'm pretty desperate.

Posts: 24 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: 25 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I may consider it, I'm from las vegas, but how bad is it to deliver in the snowy conditions?

Travis Jacobs

Posts: 68 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 28 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trying to get to Spokane from Denver. 3 way could work if warm weathercity to Denver? Btw Denver has over 300 days of sun/year. I am ready for rain, clouds and snow. 720-253-5607

Posts: 11 | Registered: 10 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post