Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    San Diego City Letter Carrier since 6/91 seeks Brooklyn, or Bronx Position.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Diego City Letter Carrier since 6/91 seeks Brooklyn, or Bronx Position. Login/Join

posted
San Diego City Letter Carrier since 6/91 seeks similar SENIOR CARRIER ONLY with near my 21 years to swap October 1,2012 or a little after.
Know NYC well and Brooklyn or the Bronx would be perfect.

Please message thru this ad or just call 858-831-1800

Thanks,
Patrick 5/8/12

Posts: 18 | Location: SAN DIEGO,CA | Registered: 13 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IF U CANT GET 2 NEW YORK DC IS 4HOURS AWAY IF INTERESTED...9/98

Posts: 27 | Registered: 07 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey I am a Bronx Carrier with seniority 12/93 clean record I am looking to get to South florida (west palm beach/ft lauderdale)..If you come across anyone that wants to come from that region to your region let me know we can definitely do a 3 way swap..my number is 347 219 2993..thanks Isaac

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Patrick I have found someone from Florida that is perfect in a 3 way swap. My seniority is 12/93 so you only loose 1 1/2 years. I am working in the Pelham Bay area of the Bronx( NYC).. I need to get to Florida and the person that wants to swap is in the county that I am looking for. Contact me at 347 219 2993 for further details....thanks

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, Isaac does your position required a class A licence, because I got some one who is looking to move to New York.

Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Robert , All they need is a regular drivers license..