Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Seattle to almost anywhere
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seattle to almost anywhere Login/Join

posted
My seniority is 1998, I'm at a super-station (Ballard-just north of downtown Seattle) 3 zones, approximately 80 routes. All the overtime you could ever need is here. I need a change of lifestyle. I'm interested in Texas, Oklahoma, rural Missouri, Arkansas, Kentucky, Tennessee, southern Ohio, West Virginia, western Virginia or west North Carolina. Serious inquiries only please. Text me at 206 478 1536. I may even consider Arizona, New Mexico, Nebraska or Kansas if you catch me on the right day.....

This message has been edited. Last edited by: uglyfruit,

Posts: 26 | Registered: 05 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rural Missouri I guess Saint Louis is out the question.

Posts: 34 | Registered: 15 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Las Vegas, NV? I have 1997 seniority at a great station. Overtime if you want it and great routes. 702-349-6294 if you wanna talk.

Posts: 57 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 10 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ray:
Rural Missouri I guess Saint Louis is out the question.

U bet it is. I recently went on a road trip fm Seattle to Nashville and everything was beautiful once we left the city limits of Seattle then ended once we entered the outskirts of St. Louis.

posted Hide Post
Utah?

Posts: 2 | Registered: 05 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lauraleigh9mm:
Utah?

Perhaps. Where u at?

posted Hide Post
Question there ugly I am in NW PA 30 miles from OHIO would you be interested Seniority july 06

Posts: 2 | Location: Erie, Pennsylvania | Registered: 16 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by D Morgan:
Question there ugly I am in NW PA 30 miles from OHIO would you be interested Seniority july 06

Too far north. Thanks.

posted Hide Post
I'm in Richmond VA, I'm trying to get to Vegas maybe we can do a three way with Cue in Vegas! If you want to come to VA please let me know either way 804- 564- 4729 thanks

william m lloyd

Posts: 25 | Registered: 14 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI MY SENIORITY DATE IS JUNE 2000 ON THE BORDER OF ORANGE COUNTY AND LA COUNTY, CALIFORNIA IF YOU WANT TO DO A THREE WAY WITH CUE IN LAS VEGAS

Posts: 54 | Registered: 10 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you consider Minneapolis, MN 1995 seniority

Posts: 13 | Registered: 11 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post