Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Woburn, MA to WV, NC or SC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woburn, MA to WV, NC or SC Login/Join

posted
Looking to live in the mountains. Plenty of $$ to be made here at my station. 10 mins from Boston, at intersection of I-93 & I-95. Mike 781-953-9989

Posts: 7 | Registered: 25 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Mike - I am looking for eastern mass - woburn works. I am in Lake Stevens, WA. We got mountains out here. 46K with LLV, nice office, great area. But more likely a 3 way consideration, I figure. Let me know if you're interested. John

Posts: 14 | Registered: 10 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey John,
As I've never done this type of thing before, I'm not sure how a 3-way works. I'm assuming we would need to find someone willing to leave the Southeast (WV, VA, NC or SC) to go to WA. If you know how this is done, please let me know so I can get it moving. Thanks for your reply and I hope to hear from you soon.

Mike
bam-00@hotmail.com
(781)953-9989

posted Hide Post
Yeah, I'm new to the process as well. I guess the thing to do is search these posts for someone looking to move to WA from your desired areas, or even get a 4th or 5th person involved. I'll keep looking for that and stay in touch. Seriously though, if mountains are the main draw for you, I have a great view of Mt. Rainier from my route. I'm surrounded by mountains, with eagles overhead daily. Just a thought. John

posted Hide Post
Family keeps us on the east coast for now, so WA doesn't fit for us. Thanks for helping to look, I'll be in touch.

posted Hide Post
Yeah, that's what's driving my search to move back east. I'll put a post out looking for someone from wv/sc/nc to fill out the chain. You can contact me directly at watperron@comcast.net