Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Transfer from Dallas, TX to San Diego, CA.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transfer from Dallas, TX to San Diego, CA. Login/Join

posted
I've already transferred to San Diego. Thanks to everyone!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hans,

Posts: 2 | Registered: 18 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
there is someone wanting San Diego to Dallas at http://www.postalemployeenetwork.com/city-carrier-transfers.htm

Posts: 30 | Registered: 14 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I may have figured out a 5 way transfer.
Eddie from Oceanside to Los Angeles.
Reggie from Los Angeles to Dallas.
Hans from Dallas to imperial beach. (san diego)
Juan from Imperial Beach to Scottsdale.
Cathy from Scottsdale to Oceanside.
I am not sure if we are allowed 5 way transfers but, everyone gets what they want in this trade please let me know if that works.

Posts: 34 | Registered: 28 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
hans...try this guy mumba80c@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the only transfers allowed are two-way transfers.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 06 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Steven,

Read your contract, Article 41 and the Memorandum on page 169, also the ELM 351.6 and the Handbook EL-312. Nowhere in those policies state that is has to be a 2-way trade, so any trade Postmasters approve will work.

Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hans I would be into a swap with you. Im in San Fernando Valley if thats not to far away from where you want. Please write me back and let me know - yes or no. Thanks.

Posts: 128 | Registered: 11 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HEY HANS,
IM A REGULAR CARRIER IN THE KANSAS CITY AREA LOOKING FOR THE DALLAS AREA. ARE YOU STILL INTERESTED IN MOVING? 1996 IS MY START YEAR
CLAY
IRECLAY@GMAIL.COM

Posts: 21 | Registered: 28 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hans,
I just sent you an email but I'll throw it on here as well. I'm just north of your requested destination in Anaheim, CA. My seniority is one month behind yours. I'm ready to go ASAP (or could even accomodate any time frame). Email is oc2texas@yahoo.com.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 14 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
hansobiri@hotmail.com

i can do Houston. I'm in San Diego. Let me know if you're still interested.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 25 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AIM: Online Status For taztik45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hans:
I'm Looking to Transfer from Dallas to San Diego or any City in San Diego County. Dallas has a lot of Stations to Bid from and also affordable living. I am a Regular with 9/98 Seniority. Interested carriers can email hansobiri@hotmail.com. thanx

Are you still trying to tranfer? I have a 3 way possibility. EHAWK (San Diego) wants to come to ATl and I can do Dallas. Let me know

Posts: 29 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: 02 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in a three way swap i'm ehawk in san diego trying to get to Atlanta and there is another carrier in atlanta trying to get to dallas. PLS. Respond if interested

ehawk

Posts: 13 | Registered: 25 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi I'm in laguna hills ca. about 45 min north of san diego my name is lily my phone # is 949-300-7954 if you are still intrested in a swap please give me a call
quote:
Originally posted by hans:
I'm Looking to Transfer from Dallas to San Diego or any City in San Diego County. Dallas has a lot of Stations to Bid from and also affordable living. I am a Regular with 9/98 Seniority. Interested carriers can email hansobiri@hotmail.com. thanx

Are you still trying to tranfer? I have a 3 way possibility. EHAWK (San Diego) wants to come to ATl and I can do Dallas. Let me know[/QUOTE]

Posts: 18 | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post