Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Sun coast fl to NY, NY , Bx NY, Fairfield CT.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sun coast fl to NY, NY , Bx NY, Fairfield CT. Login/Join

posted
Looking for a mutual transfer from winter park , fl to Bx NY, NY NY, or Fairfield CT.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 22 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My name is Reuben. I am a carrier in NY looking to go to Florida.
Please give me a call at 347 948 1704 so can talk. Thank you an have
a great day.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 06 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello my name is David. I'm a carrier from Queens, NY looking to go to central florida. If you are interested you can contact me at dbrio314@gmail.com or 6463228328. Have a good one.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 15 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i wish you had posted this 3 months ago..i was located in westchester square pelham bay area of the bronx..I took a swap down in the ft lauderdale section but my family is up near orlando..

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking to transfer to the winter park, FL area. I am a letter carrier in garden city long island. Call or text 917-681-5949

Posts: 2 | Registered: 08 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking to move down to the Sun coast area. Work in Westchester. Valhalla station. 6 routes. Sen. 3/07. If interested call me 718-751-5564.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 18 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alex Lopez bergen county NJ. I'm looking to get to winter park. If any interest please call or text 201-655-3238. Thank you

Posts: 6 | Registered: 19 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ct here seniority date is 2005

Posts: 7 | Registered: 15 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post