Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Inland Empire CA. (Hemet) to San Antonio Tx. (Surrounding Area)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inland Empire CA. (Hemet) to San Antonio Tx. (Surrounding Area) Login/Join

posted
Looking for a transfer towards the Greater San Antonio area. Currently stationed at The Hemet post office. T6 position all mounted routes mostly senior residential. Office has 47 city routes, plenty of overtime if desired. Any further questions please contact at lightsout9389@yahoo.com

Posts: 7 | Registered: 29 November 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also very Flexible and willing to go whenever you are ready, and open to go to other cities In TX.

posted Hide Post
You can Also reach me at (951) 813-5908

posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in San Diego (Grantville) I’m trying to get to hemet. Or possible a three way swap
If we can find one ?

Posts: 4 | Registered: 29 June 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by anthony tornero:
Would you be interested in San Diego (Grantville) I’m trying to get to hemet. Or possible a three way swap
If we can find one ?

Would you be interested in Glendale California? Had a guy wanting Glendale from Vegas. I want Vegas. If so email me at
Jstevenson710@gmail.com

Posts: 49 | Registered: 11 March 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post