Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Las Vegas to NW Ohio
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Las Vegas to NW Ohio Login/Join

posted
Las Vegas city carrier (8/93) to NW Ohio. Contact Ben.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 11 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Ben. Name is Cindy. I'm a Barberton city carrier (9/94). I am looking to get to Pheonix, actually. But might consider Vegas. I don't want to move until the end of the Summer. If this is OK, let's talk.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 11 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did u make it to Ohio? I'm looking to get to Tx, looking to 3-way.

Posts: 14 | Location: Columbus | Registered: 02 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Mailpoppa50 Looking at a possible three way between myself in Katy Texas near Houston Texas needing to get the las Vegas, you in Las Vegas needing to get to Ohio and Jerrigirl78 in Ohio needing to get to Texas. Please reply if you are still on the market for a transfer

Posts: 17 | Location: Katy Texas | Registered: 02 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mailpoppa50:
Las Vegas city carrier (8/93) to NW Ohio. Contact Ben.

I'm a little late Did ypu find someone because if you didn't I'd be interested. Cleveland, Ohio is a large bidding area

Posts: 19 | Location: Cleveland, Ohio | Registered: 18 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please reply. I am your ticket one on one swap 9/94 Please respond

Posts: 19 | Location: Cleveland, Ohio | Registered: 18 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Mailpoppa, I am in NWohio,where you need to be.
I need Tx, I see that there is someone in Katy Tx. looking to go to Vegas. Are you still serious about a transfer? A three way could work if anyone would respond. Thanks, Julian

Posts: 28 | Registered: 19 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi mailpoppa,I am in nw ohio, I would like to go to Texas, if the guy in texas is serious, we could do a three way trade. please reply if anyone is still interested.

Posts: 28 | Registered: 19 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
I am looking to move to vegas. I work in Akron Ohio. I carried in North Las Vegas before. Let me know if you are interested and where in Vegas are you stationed?

Posts: 2 | Registered: 16 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am in cuyahoga falls,ohio 44221 and would absolutely be interested in a one on one swap with you if you are interested? my seniority is 3/98 and email is skohio@aol.com. lemme know...thank you

Posts: 38 | Location: cuyahoga falls, OH | Registered: 07 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post