Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Joliet, Il to AZ valley areas....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joliet, Il to AZ valley areas.... Login/Join

Yahoo IM
posted
I need to get to AZ because of health reasons. My seniority is 12/87.

You can check out Joliet at: http://www.cityofjoliet.info/ or Will County at: http://www.willcountyillinois.com/ it will give you all information you may want for the area.

Serious inquries only, please!!

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com 815-685-9374

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey rick the reason why she is sending it on saturday is because she has a new postmaster and doesnt know his last name.....we r serios about the trade

Posts: 97 | Registered: 08 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see your still searching. Hope you can find a trade soon. It's been one month short of 2 years since I came to Michigan from Arizona as a PTF. Several months ago I made Regular Carrier. Michigan is great. Don't miss Arizona!

Posts: 38 | Location: Glendale, Arizona | Registered: 19 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jim, hope something comes up soon.....too many scammers on here too, playing games and putting false postings......i'm not wanting to chance a move as a PTF, with the way the PO is going, so guess i'll keep the faith and wait it out...can't beleive you like MI over AZ, but guess that is a personal preference, LOL

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
anyone wanting to get around Chicago area???

I'm willing and ready for a switch, ARE YOU???

posted Hide Post
I am in las vegas looking to get to Il, Dallas, houston, or Fort Worth Texas ares, however I am tired of waiting for people waiting for the right moment. If you want a swap then lets do it now. People tend to change their position if you wait to long. Call me at 832-483-7731 if you want to make a trade "now". Senority 10/2000, ready to move now.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 28 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Troy,

PLEASE, if your serious, email me, I have a 3 way ready to go!!

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
c'mon people, let's get the New Year off with a trade....

Troy waiting on your reply!!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tanker:
I am in las vegas looking to get to Il, Dallas, houston, or Fort Worth Texas ares, however I am tired of waiting for people waiting for the right moment. If you want a swap then lets do it now. People tend to change their position if you wait to long. Call me at 832-483-7731 if you want to make a trade "now". Senority 10/2000, ready to move now.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 04 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry new to this I was trying to send a message to tanker about St Louis to see if he was still interested

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
where are you trying to go on East Coast??... would you take a 5 hour drive NE up to Joliet, IL?

and should put your email on your post...

posted Hide Post
Trying to get to anywhere on the east coast preferably but really just tired of St louis looking for a change of scenery that's why I said I'll go pretty much anywhere my email is wtrodgers3@hotmail.com

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
good luck in your search....seems all the people that say they will come to Midwest always change their minds....

Tanker won't return emails or calls, so maybe he changed his mind too..

still searching to get to AZ, no matter how it happens.....but not as a PTF

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
still looking.......

take it, your looking for a reason.....

ready to go!!

posted Hide Post
willstl... if u r lookn to go anywhere on east coast... would hampton rds, va be suitable for u? im tryin to set up a possible 3-way to get to the atlanta area! if intereswteds pls let me know....
757-897-3741

ron

Posts: 43 | Location: hampton rds va | Registered: 02 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post