Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    mutual transfer Van Nuys, CA to Phoenix,AZ or surrounding areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

mutual transfer Van Nuys, CA to Phoenix,AZ or surrounding areas Login/Join

posted
Wishing to transfer for personal reasons. F/T carriers preferred. Seniority date 12/89

Posts: 2 | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Chaz, I am a regular city carrier in Sun City AZ. Very close to Phoenix, Glendale and Peoria. 3 Bidding office, great office. My seniority date is 7/02. I am might be interested in going to Van Guys CA. Please email me and tell me more about the office and the area. Jerry_L@hotmail.com. Thanks

Posts: 45 | Registered: 18 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi there LA county is just a little to far north for me right now I need to be close to camp pendleton but if you need me for a 3 way trade please keep me in mind! thanks

Posts: 34 | Registered: 28 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
there could be a possible 3 way transfer
you to
Scottsdale
eddie 6263746419 to van nuys
and Cathy to ocean side 602-684-5097 cathybub21@yahoo.com
think this could work

Posts: 34 | Registered: 28 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you found a trade? Keep me in mind for a 3-way trade.
I am in Phoenix, Az(sen date 11/88) Interested in Arlington, TX (Dallas/Ft.Worth area) or Northwest Tenn.

Sharon
shar520@cox.net 602-690-3665

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mail gal,

Posts: 41 | Location: Phoenix,AZ | Registered: 08 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post