Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Dallas Texas to San Diego, Los Angeles or any where in southern California
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dallas Texas to San Diego, Los Angeles or any where in southern California Login/Join

posted
My name is Daniel I'm a regular city carrier my seniority date is 9/2005. I work out of Dallas Tx lot's of overtime if desired. Please call,text or email me if interested (214)636-6180 vegeta_11usmc@yahoo.com

Posts: 1 | Location: Dallas ,Texas | Registered: 15 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, would you be interested in Yucca Valley CA (about an hour east of Los Angelos) We live in Indiana and the Yucca Valley carrier wants to move here. We want MD, VA, PA, NC area. so if you want Yucca Valley and can find someone from the east to go to Dallas we maybe could do a 3 way.

Posts: 82 | Registered: 08 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am currently stationed in Santa Clarita. 30 miles out of L.A. where do you stand on the seniority list with the 2005 hire date? how many offices are you able to bid into and where are they located? How many unassigned regulars are in your current office? are there any routes currently filled with unassigned regulars?...thanks for the info.....

Posts: 6 | Registered: 18 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dannyusmc would you be interested in Orange County Iam looking to go to Texas and there is another guy looking to come to Las Vegas hit me up if that possible

Posts: 16 | Registered: 28 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking to go to Orange County or surrounding area. I'm from Seattle, WA with seniority date of 08/2007 text me @2064576263 if interested.

Posts: 55 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tanker,i m heyhey..
what is your seniority?

Posts: 27 | Registered: 02 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post