Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Any takers on Central NJ
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any takers on Central NJ Login/Join

posted
any

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike B,

Posts: 37 | Registered: 14 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Need more info. Looking to go or leave NJ

Posts: 5 | Location: North Las Vegas NV | Registered: 06 September 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im looking to get to NJ but i am in Las Vegas NV

Posts: 5 | Location: North Las Vegas NV | Registered: 06 September 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking to leave NJ ,17 yrs seniority. Own route mounted and clusters.Will be #1 in seniority within the next 4 yrs

posted Hide Post
My seniority for my office is Nov 2012. So it doesnt matter that i have over 15 years in. My rounte has 2 hours of residential. 1.15 of that is park and loop. The other 45 min is dismount and out the window. 1 and a half hours is an apartment complex with 2 cluster box islands and 2 hours 15 mi utes of businesses. If you only have four years to go before reaching top dog status, then why leave? My office in north las vegas is small and in my opinion low stress. There is a sister office that has a majority of CBU delivery routes. If you are interested call me at 702 684 1486 or email me at astracberrell@yahoo.com. Nevada has no state income tax, property taxes are cheaper than NJ by far. Also you will be warm and dry most of the year with verrrrrryyyy little rain. No noticeable snow and low humidity

posted Hide Post
What city are you in? How far from Baltimore? My seniority is 09/96

Posts: 9 | Registered: 02 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Pennington NJ. My office covers 3 zip codes The route i'm on is curbside and cluster boxes