Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Dana Point, Ca to Austin, Ca
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dana Point, Ca to Austin, Ca Login/Join

posted
I am Seniority on 2005 and T-6 beautiful routes...great weather and breeze. I have a clean record. Mine are zero walking routes and with plenty of OT available. The office is great with friendly carriers and supervisors. In Dana Point great location small station next to beach. Close by San Clemente and not far from Laguna Beach. I drive to work only 5 mins. Nice! Looking to swap next year 2013 Jan or April. Please email janalm64@gmail.com

Question:
could do a 3-way transfer? yes !!!

Choices:
Yes!
n/a

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jana,

Posts: 35 | Location: Dana Point, Ca near by Laguna Beach, Ca | Registered: 16 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jana:
I am Seniority on 2005 and T-6 beautiful routes...great weather and breeze. I have a clean record. Mine are zero walking routes and with plenty of OT available. The office is great with friendly carriers and supervisors. In Dana Point great location small station next to beach. Close by San Clemente and not far from Laguna Beach. I drive to work only 5 mins. Nice! Looking to swap next year 2013 Jan or April. Please email janalm64@gmail.com

Posts: 35 | Location: Dana Point, Ca near by Laguna Beach, Ca | Registered: 16 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post