Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Las Vegas, NV to Reno, Carson City and Sparks
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Las Vegas, NV to Reno, Carson City and Sparks Login/Join

posted
I'm a city carrier with 20 years seniority. I'm at a very nice station with overtime available.
This is for family reasons so I'm looking for a quick transfer. I can be reached at 702-349-6294.

Posts: 57 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 10 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Coming into the awesome winter season here in Spokane. You know you want to come here haha. Anyone from Reno looking to come to Spokane we can do a 3 way swap

Posts: 55 | Registered: 02 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would if the wife wasn't staring a new job in Reno. Maybe someone looking for Coeur D'Alene will be interested as well.

Posts: 57 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 10 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep anyone looking for CDA it's only a 30-40 minute drive from Spokane. My seniority is 2005. Hope things are well Cue. I'll be over there in Vegas for a visit in March.

Posts: 55 | Registered: 02 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reno looking for oregon

Posts: 26 | Registered: 18 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking to swap from Reno to Southern Nevada area.

Posts: 15 | Registered: 01 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post