Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Mesa, AZ to North Carolina or Missouri
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mesa, AZ to North Carolina or Missouri Login/Join

posted
Looking for a mutual transfer from Mesa, AZ to North Carolina or Missouri. Due to family issues and illness.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jarocho1,

Posts: 62 | Registered: 02 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Prairie Village Kansas, a suburb of Kansas City trying to get to Phoenix area due to wife's transfer. Don't know what part of MO you are trying to get to, but KC is great. My seniority is 6/94. Call Jeff 913-956-1533.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 20 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If things don't work with jeffb, and you want to consider Nashville, TN. I'd like Mesa, AZ.

Posts: 46 | Registered: 03 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jarocho1:
Looking for a mutual transfer from Mesa, AZ to North Carolina or Missouri. Due to family issues and illness.
Mesa close enough to Phoenix for me I am in Lake Havasu need to be closer to my only child and granddaughter

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jarocho1:

Would Chicago be good enough??

Posts: 112 | Registered: 25 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking. I'm in Overland Park kansas. 15 min from kansas City Missouri

Posts: 5 | Registered: 04 April 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post