Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Any1 from s.fla want ca ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any1 from s.fla want ca ? Login/Join

posted
Orange county ca !

Posts: 197 | Registered: 22 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in Orange County? Seniority date??

Posts: 15 | Location: Palm Beach, Florida | Registered: 11 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Jimmy Im in Aliso Viejo our other bidding offices are Laguna Beach, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods and Laguna Hills. My senority date is 6/01. I was talking to Dolfan cause he wanted to get to S Florida and I was thinking about going to Pittsburgh.
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy'99:

Posts: 34 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA.... (Orange County) | Registered: 10 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aliso Viejo and Laguna Beach share the same office and Laguna Woods and Laguna Hills share the same office too.
quote:

Posts: 34 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA.... (Orange County) | Registered: 10 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's the area I'm looking for, just not quite ready

Posts: 15 | Location: Palm Beach, Florida | Registered: 11 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I understand,...just curious, what time frame did you have in mind.
quote:
That's the area I'm looking for, just not quite ready

posted Hide Post
Prob a year or so

posted Hide Post
South fl to orange county ca

posted Hide Post
dolfan,would you be interested in the beautiful san francisco bay area?650 679 4803 emailrrayos3@yahoo.com

Posts: 87 | Registered: 25 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry Roberto I'm in pa trying to get to s.fl there's a guy from o.c. Ca that wants pa