Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    minnesota to any where in the lower 50s
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

minnesota to any where in the lower 50s Login/Join

posted
Seniority 7/26/03
beautiful four seasons. Great routes avail. looking to relocate to warmer climate for health purposes.

Posts: 53 | Location: Minneapolis , Mn  | Registered: 11 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Idaho what town are you in

Posts: 27 | Registered: 23 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking for a swap? I'm looking to to St.Cloud area. Moving to Sauk centre. I am in Pompano Beach FL just a few miles north of Fort Lauderdale. please let me know. Ser. 4/29/06

Posts: 2 | Registered: 15 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sorry so late eric yes i would like to swap please email me inform.cooks@gmail.com

Posts: 53 | Location: Minneapolis , Mn  | Registered: 11 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EricB:
Are you still looking for a swap? I'm looking to to St.Cloud area. Moving to Sauk centre. I am in Pompano Beach FL just a few miles north of Fort Lauderdale. please let me know. Ser. 4/29/06
yes please feel free to contact me inform.cooks@gmail.com