Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    CONCORD NC to FLORIDA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CONCORD NC to FLORIDA Login/Join

posted
Im looking to complete a 3 way swap from Concord NC to Florida. Concord is 15min from Charlotte. Looking to transfer late Dec or early Jan 2011.Please email with offers and ?'s aic473@aol.com or call 860-810-8097,860-432-0447 Thanks....
MIKE

Posts: 94 | Registered: 26 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work in Lake Mary, FL (outside of Orlando). Very interested. Seniority date 8/94. No walking routes. Phone # 407-790-2961.

Posts: 9 | Location: Lake Mary, FL  | Registered: 04 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Leesburg Fl. which is middle of Fl. just south of Ocala Nat. Forest. I would be interested in Lk. Mary, Fl. 386-837-2125

Posts: 53 | Registered: 11 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in ft myers fl. southwest. im looking to transfer to tampa. i see a carrier from tampa is looking to transfer to charlotte. possible 3 way trade

Posts: 24 | Registered: 10 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll throw Sacramento, CA in to the mix. I'm trying to get to Concord, NC.

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not interested in CA right now,just looking for Florida at the moment....

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
There is a carrier Anthony looking to go to N.C. from Little Egg Harbor N.J. I wish to go to N.J. I'm in Leesburg Fl.

Posts: 53 | Registered: 11 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you be interested in naples fl, i'll need one of us to try to get someone from rochester ny to concord nc, and i'll go to rochester and you come to naples

Posts: 102 | Registered: 26 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Mike, its Doreen, I am now looking to get to NY, (Binghamtom, Ithica, Corning area). I know someone who wants to get to NC or SC.

Posts: 22 | Registered: 15 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Mike! I'm looking for Atlanta, but have friends in Concord. I mite consider it if it's still avalible. My senority date is 06/98. Boynton beach Fl. near West Palm Beach.

Posts: 21 | Registered: 03 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Jorge...please call or text me...860-810-8097...

posted Hide Post
I'm trying to work a 3 way swap with noonie in ft. myers, FL if you are interested in going there. 916-337-0855 or biajew814@yahoo.com

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post