Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anyone for colorado?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone for colorado? Login/Join

posted Hide Post
So..., Megan where do you want to go?
quote:
Originally posted by Megan:
Castle rock/ colorado springs, colorado t6 reg seniority date 7/2005

Posts: 34 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA.... (Orange County) | Registered: 10 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about ohio ill do bout anything to get to colorado i am a big skier I got 9 years in fulltime city carrier with a easy route

Posts: 18 | Location: ohio | Registered: 12 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in mesquite, nevada about 80 miles from vegas. would you be
interested breebaker9113@gmail.com

Posts: 2 | Registered: 20 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,I'm retiring in few years. My seniority date is 2/87. My wife and I were in Castle Rock (Founders Village)just last week looking at houses. I'm in a VERY FRIENDLY office here in beautiful northwestern New Jersey with plenty of O.T., if desired.Also, we own a beautiful house (if you are interested)

Posts: 5 | Location: United States | Registered: 27 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If your still looking I'm in louisville ky nice city. I just need to get out of here. I'm looking to swop and Co works for me

Posts: 9 | Registered: 01 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider tennessee?

Posts: 19 | Registered: 23 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Central Florida, lots of beautiful sunshine!! Still looking for transfer let me know! Thanks

Posts: 2 | Location: Sebring, Florida | Registered: 15 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, are you still looking to swap. I'm in paragould Ar!

Posts: 16 | Registered: 17 May 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Jennifer, would you be interested in Montana? Im looking for Central Texas near Temple or Waco. But may be able to find a Texan interested in Arkansas. If interested, text Mark 406-880-2587

Posts: 126 | Registered: 08 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in Missoula Mt for three way trade?

Posts: 9 | Registered: 01 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ruben...Im in Missoula. Where are you?

Posts: 126 | Registered: 08 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure where you want to Transfer to but I have a carrier in Saint Cloud Minnesota who want North Colorado and i would like to move to South Colorado, let me know if you are interested. Thanks. Scratch the Missoula posted earlier.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 01 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post