Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Need Charlotte or Outskirts ASAP!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need Charlotte or Outskirts ASAP!!!! Login/Join

Yahoo IM
posted
I am a carrier in Miami,Fl. Seniority is 2/96. I work in the Heart of Downtown, Miami, just 5 minutes from the beach. Great bidding station. I have a few Transfers lined up:Charlotte to Cinicinatti, Charlotte to Nashville, to Oho, to Pittsburg, to PA, or to the Bronx. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!! For more info call me at (786)499-0066 or email me at Veromusic4@Yahoo.com

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OG1976:
I am a carrier in Miami,Fl. Seniority is 2/96. I work in the Heart of Downtown, Miami, just 5 minutes from the beach. Great bidding station. I have a few Transfers lined up:Charlotte to Cinicinatti, Charlotte to Nashville, to Oho, to Pittsburg, to PA, or to the Bronx. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!! For more info call me at (786)499-0066 or email me at Veromusic4@Yahoo.com

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote: