Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Garland,Tx. to Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Garland,Tx. to Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa area Login/Join

posted
Regular letter carrier will transfer to any area in Fla. PH 214-650-8176

Posts: 4 | Registered: 31 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you really want to move Jacksonville is accepting transfers.

Posts: 25 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes I really want to move. Jville is home. I will not except returning to PTF status to do ereassign.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 31 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im trying to get to Dallas Fort Worth area. How about a three way. I know there has been a few people from Florida wanting Sacramento area. I am in Sacramento Ca. Just asking?

Posts: 14 | Registered: 21 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Let's try to see if we can get someone from North Carolina who wants Sacramento....

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Ronald. Im in Fort Lauderdale trying to get to mesquite. What is you seniority date?

Posts: 114 | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, I'm in Nashville Tennessee and there is someone from Naples fla wanting to transfer to Nashville, but I want Garland Texas. Would you be interested in a 3 way?

Posts: 34 | Registered: 19 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Plano

Gary Brewer

Posts: 21 | Registered: 26 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post