Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Elk Grove, Ca to Salem, Or and surrounding areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Elk Grove, Ca to Salem, Or and surrounding areas Login/Join

posted
Mike Lauer
Seniority date: 3/95
Full time carrier hours:750-1600
Rotating days off
Pik27@cs.com--916-871-6649

Elk Grove is a city of about 125,000 and is minutes south of Sacramento. There are 16 full routes and 1 auxiliary. There is plenty of OT if you want it. I am looking to move anywhere within about a 30 mile radius of Salem. I am would love to move to the outlying areas. My goal is to move after school ends in June 07, but I could leave sooner if I had to.

Posts: 2 | Location: Elk Grove, Ca | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Mike, This is a long shot request. I'm trying to laterally transfer to Elk Grove or other Sacramento Post Offices from the Bay Area. I live in Elk Grove and was wondering if you'd be interested in swapping. If you're interested, let me know and we can discuss in detail. 925-550-3691..Thanks, Al

Posts: 6 | Registered: 05 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry. I am not interested in transfering to the Bay Area.

Posts: 2 | Location: Elk Grove, Ca | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post