Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    How does a 3-way work?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How does a 3-way work? Login/Join

posted
How does a 3-way swap work exactly?

Posts: 24 | Registered: 20 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if u need to get from tx to ny and u find someone in ny that needs az ten u have to find someone in az that needs tx...now u switch with az then u switch with ny...all 3 of you assume the lowest persons seniority

Posts: 167 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey DR,

Lets use your example . . i will be moving 2 places? I would have to literally work in AZ to wait for the NY switch?

posted Hide Post
no u never actually get there its just a paper work thing.and we all know how well the post office handles paperwork..jerry are you in fl looking to get to ny because im here in ny looking to get down there ...thanks let me know

posted Hide Post
AHHHH! I see. Makes sense now . . No . . Im from Queens, NY that needs central or suncoast FL. A carrier from Orlando gave me a call to see if I was interested in a 3 way swap. He doesnt know much about it also.

Hey DR,

I know someone from Jacksonville, FL that wants to go to brooklyn or queens NY. I couldnt take his offer. Too far for me. I could pass you his # if your interested.

posted Hide Post
hey jerry yeh ill take that # if its ok ,jax is too far from where i need to be but sometimes there is another 3way out there if someone in the area of fl or ga that im lookin for needs jax it could work i almost had a 3way once before then the guy went missing and didnt show up for work for 2months and blew it. email me at djrslrkar@msn.com thanks jerry good luck