Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    LAS VEGAS TO CORONA CALIFORNIA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LAS VEGAS TO CORONA CALIFORNIA Login/Join

posted
LOOKING FOR A MUTUAL SWAP 1/2012 SENIORITY MGPATT920@YAHOO.COM READY TO MOVE ASAP

Posts: 17 | Registered: 16 July 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am working at Oceanside Southern California.Near the Ocean, with one of best weather in whole World. My family moved Las Vegas last 2/23/2020. I am desperate relocate to Las Vegas area immediately be with my family.If you are interesting transfer Please contact me951-575-5761 or email joon70458@yahoo.com My seniority 06/2004. I am living in Murrieta Riverside county.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Go Joon,

Posts: 20 | Registered: 04 March 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking to swap? I am trying to get to Jurupa Valley. More family to assist with the kids

Posts: 8 | Location: Sunrise Station/Las Vegas | Registered: 21 July 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI ARE U STILL LOOKING TO SWAP, IM IN LOS ALAMITOS, KIND OF BY KNOTTS BERRY FARM, 2000 SENIORTY, E-MAIL ME JOHN_MATSUMOTO@ATT.NET

Posts: 54 | Registered: 10 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post