Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Las Vegas, NV to Denver area, to Des Moines, IA area, or Minneapolis, MN area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Las Vegas, NV to Denver area, to Des Moines, IA area, or Minneapolis, MN area Login/Join

posted
Contact Sean at 702 205 3457 seniority 2/12/2000

Posts: 29 | Registered: 13 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What station in Vegas. I am in Ohio, but we can look for a 3-way?

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Sean!

I'm in Des Moines trying to get to Tampa, Fl. We just need to find a 3 way from Tampa to Vegas and we'll be set. What do you think?

Andy
andypam28@yahoo.com

Posts: 23 | Registered: 19 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey looking to come to Las Vegas my seniority date is 6-2000 in southern california. mybe we can look for a 3-way, or if u know somebody that wants to come here.

Posts: 22 | Location: LOS ALAMITOS | Registered: 04 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sent you a text. I'm in Ankeny, outside Des Moines if you're still interested.

Posts: 54 | Registered: 27 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm looking to get to Vegas as well. I'm in Spokane, WA if anyone is looking to come here could do a 3 way. 7/2005 Seniority

Posts: 55 | Registered: 02 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My seniority sucks (10/2016), but I'm in Minneapolis trying to get to Denver or LA.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 23 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Minneapolis 26 bidding stations sen. 5/2003 I'm up north all mounted

Posts: 7 | Registered: 06 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post