Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    from south fl district to atlanta ga or westchester ny district
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

from south fl district to atlanta ga or westchester ny district Login/Join

posted
I am looking to transfer in either district of Atlanta ga or Westchester ny, for more info about the office I am at or anything other questions please email me at starshelli@yahoo.com or call text me at 9174993090

Posts: 6 | Registered: 18 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in bridgeport ct westchester ny is about 45 mins away on the merritt hwy . i am trying to get to florida to be with my family .my name is james my senority is 3/99 if you are interested please text or call me at 203-543-5746

Posts: 4 | Registered: 13 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you consider Woodbridge NJ?

Posts: 23 | Registered: 24 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to say I'm in the process of my transfer and I also asked for westchester thanks tho.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 18 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work in Westchester NY. Looking to transfer to CA. Lets see if possible to try 3 way transfer

Posts: 12 | Registered: 21 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Armen Khachatryan:
I work in Westchester NY. Looking to transfer to CA. Lets see if possible to try 3 way transfer

How do we go about this three way transfer?

Posts: 23 | Registered: 13 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post