Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Coastal New Jersey To Portland OR or adjacent area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Coastal New Jersey To Portland OR or adjacent area Login/Join

posted
Asbury Park NJ (07712) to Portland Oregon (or Gresham / Beaverton / Hillsboro, etc). My seniority date is 02/2007. Asbury Park is on the ocean, and approximately a 1 hour drive from both NYC and Philly, and 1.5 hours from Atlantic City. Nice office with 32 routes, just recently (September 08) had routes adjusted. I'm currently a T-6 regular.

Looking to move to Oregon to be with family, if can't find mutual transfer or eReassign, wife and son will have to temporarily move without me.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 15 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, someone has to want to move to the land of Springsteen. I'm willing to try anything here. Three way transfers, etc!

Posts: 3 | Registered: 15 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cjo did you ever get your mutual exchange? Dave Moreland trying to get to Tampa from Portland Oregon e-mail me sherylmoreland@comcast.net

Posts: 27 | Location: United States | Registered: 04 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post